Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in writing crisp and concise sales messaging to influence the client perception of our services
- Experience from sales support, account management or bid management in a professional services/outsourcing environment, coupled with professional experience in marketing communications
- Experience in working with agencies and/or working in an IT services or B2B product environment
- Experience in digital marketing and web development implementation
- Documented hands-on experience developing creative strategies
- Highly detailed project management and multi-tasking skills
- A very high standard of quality control, i.e. ability to assess a high quality of design work and to ensure that content is written to the highest standard (and potentially multi-lingual)
- A good negotiator with the ability to manage third party vendors
- Opportunity to lead projects from start to finish
- Internal development programs, and training budget (to be used for online and off-site trainings)
- Access to rich range of industry-leading training resources, Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials and Interaction Design Foundation platform.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are friendly, welcoming team of expats, recent grads, agency-seasoned creatives, and domain experts from all over the world – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment
- Outstanding international team of friendly, motivated and multi-talented people
- The latest Apple equipment.
- Customizable private medical care, with the option of additional dental coverage
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- A full and varied range of social events, sporting activities and gatherings (whenever circumstances permit)
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking.
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is MACS (Marketing And Creative Services) – Capgemini’s in-house agency which provides services across the globe. MACS as a part of Capgemini Business Services unit, has over 60