Ensure Development and Qualification of PU foam systems :
- For the self-formulated (in house) and pre-formulated systems in use within the Business Group Europe.
- Assess product conformity vs. Customer Requirements, establish and follow up on action plans to mitigate deviations.
- Create and update product and process data (Bill Of Materials, Purchased Part Specifications, Critical Process Parameters, DFMEA) and ensure effective handover to other Functions.
- Track profitability by updating Cost Calculations.
- Supervise relevant prototyping activities related to awarded projects.
- Support the trials, start-up and production launch of the new systems.
- Ensure continuous improvement by collection and implementation of lessons learnt from the Development.
- Support MOVE, VA/VE activities and material standardization.
- Possibility to grow in international environment.
- Private healthcare - possibility of joining on preferential terms for you and option to extend to your family/partner.
- Group insurance - possibility of joining on preferential terms.
- Social Fund benefits.
- Flexible working hours (we start between 7 and 9 am).
- Fitness program (preferential terms).
- Good atmosphere of work.
- Ability to use foreign languages on a daily basis.
- Trainings and development opportunities.
Please send application in English.