This role is a fixed-term contract of 12 months.
The Learning and Talent Development Partner is responsible for representing the L&TD function regionally, delivering local learning initiatives, and managing and facilitating global learning programs.This role involves an extensive international exposure and support to our global Jacobs teams. Your contributions will impact the career advancement and development opportunities of Jacobs employees!
- Consult with, coach and advise the regional business and HR on Learning & Development best practice
- Link employee and leader development to business goals; plan and deliver talent development initiatives that contribute to regional business strategy
- Partner with Delivery for calendaring training programs, Program Management for content adjustment, Design for new program discovery
- Partner with HR to identify talent development needs
- Program manage assigned global programs
- Advocate for a globally consistent employee/leader experience, provide advice and decide on regional modifications that maintain the integrity of our programs
- Deliver training programs in line with program requirements face-to-face and virtually
- Establish credibility as a facilitator and serve as a role-model for effective facilitation.
- International working environment and unique company culture with emphasis on individual career growth and work-life balance
- Friendly atmosphere and professional collaboration founded on diversity and inclusion in the workplace (e.g. employees’ organizations initiatives like Women’s Networks, Green Team, Toastmasters, sport activities)
- Fixed term, full time employment contract, with salary corresponding to qualifications
- Benefits package (e.g. private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card)
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely based on business requirements.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.